- 1 When can I start fishing for legendary fish RDR2?
- 2 How many legendary fish can you catch as Arthur?
- 3 Can you put legendary fish in fish pond?
- 4 Should I sell legendary fish?
- 5 What happens if you lose a legendary fish?
- 6 Can legendary fish be caught again Stardew Valley?
- 7 What happens when you mail all the legendary fish?
- 8 Where do I stand legendary Muskie?
- 9 What do you get for catching all legendary fish?
- 10 What is the rarest fish in Stardew Valley?
- 11 What is the most valuable fish in Stardew Valley?
- 12 What is the best fish for Stardew Valley fish pond?
When can I start fishing for legendary fish RDR2?
Like many other things in RDR2, fishing isn’t available from the start. You’ll have to wait until the chapter two mission, “A Fisher of Men.” During this mission, you take John Marston’s young son Jack fishing down at a river near camp.
How many legendary fish can you catch as Arthur?
Catch all 13 Legendary Fish.
Can you put legendary fish in fish pond?
You can place every fish, except for the Legendary Fish and clams, into a fish pond.
Should I sell legendary fish?
You are only supposed to be able to catch the legend once, the other legendary fish I believe you should be able to catch multiple times, the only fish that is specified for a single catch is the legend. As far as value, all I have found is that you just sell them. Then away they go- those suckers are worth a lot.
What happens if you lose a legendary fish?
– if you catch a legendary fish and send it by post to Jeremy, you won’t be able to get the fish again. These are unique, single specimens. but if you lose a legendary fish it will go back to the river – but if you accidentally lose your legendary fish it will go back to the water.
Can legendary fish be caught again Stardew Valley?
Stardew Valley Fishing Guide – Other Valuable Fish Since legendary fish can only be caught once per save file, you’ll want to farm other fish to keep that sweet gold rolling in.
What happens when you mail all the legendary fish?
Once you catch and mail all 13 species, and after reaching Epilogue 1 of the story, Jeremy will invite you to his shack, and then on a trip to Rio Bravo to try and catch the Legendary Channel Catfish. At the end, you obtain the Special Spinner Lure.
Where do I stand legendary Muskie?
Where to stand exactly? The best place to cast the rod will be the rock near the lighthouse. To get there you have to swim towards the rock. You can freely cast the rod down from of it.
What do you get for catching all legendary fish?
Once you’ve caught and mailed all 13 Legendary Fish, you will receive an invitation from Jeremy Gill, who invites the player out for one final fishing trip before the quest concludes. We’ll leave it there to avoid spoilers, but trust us, this one is worth the hours spent getting your shins wet.
What is the rarest fish in Stardew Valley?
Legend might be the most rarest fish and also most expensive, if you catch this and decide to sell it off you can get maximum of 15.000g which makes this fish the most expensive item in Stardew Valley with a single sell price.
What is the most valuable fish in Stardew Valley?
Stardew Valley: The Most Expensive Fish In The Game
- 1 Legend – 5,000g.
- 2 Crimsonfish – 1,500g.
- 3 Glacierfish and Mutant Carp – 1,000g.
- 4 Angler – 900g.
- 5 Lava Eel – 700g.
- 6 Ice Pip and Blobfish – 500g.
- 7 Stonefish – 300g.
- 8 Super Cucumber – 250g.
What is the best fish for Stardew Valley fish pond?
Blobfish are excellent for fish ponds because produce a decent amount of roe when you have six of them in a pond. They also have a chance for warp totems to drop, which teleport you directly back to your farm, or they can produce pearls, which you can sell for 2,500 gold pieces.