What is the fish Colour?
The colouration of a fish is produced by three colour pigments which are largely contained within cells called Chromatophores. The 3 pigments are Erythrin (Red), Melanin (Black), and Xanthin (Yellow) each of which occurs in different chromatophores.
What is a pretty fish?
1. Mandarinfish. These spectacular looking fish are the most beautiful in the ocean. It is native to the Pacific Ocean and lives in sheltered lagoons and inshore reefs.
How do you draw a easy dog?
Dog Drawing Instructions
- Start by drawing an oval shape.
- Continue by making a inverted U shape above the oval you have previously drawn.
- Draw the ears.
- Lets finish up the dog face.
- Time to make the body!
- Last but not lest, draw a pair of hind legs and a wiggly tail.
Do sharks eat people?
Most sharks are not dangerous to humans — people are not part of their natural diet. Despite their scary reputation, sharks rarely ever attack humans and would much rather feed on fish and marine mammals. Sharks are opportunistic feeders, but most sharks primarily feed on smaller fish and invertebrates.
What animals eat sharks?
Gastropods aren’t the only organisms known to prey on elasmobranch eggs – other elasmobranchs, bony fishes, seals, whales and even monkeys are known to consume shark and ray eggs.
Where do sharks normally live?
They are found in just about every kind of ocean habitat, including the deep sea, open ocean, coral reefs, and under the Arctic ice. Wherever they live, sharks play an important role in ocean ecosystems—especially the larger species that are more “scary” to people.