- 1 Where can I buy a ghost fish in Stardew Valley?
- 2 What is the most expensive fish in Stardew Valley?
- 3 What is the rarest fish in Stardew Valley?
- 4 Where are the most profitable fish in Stardew Valley?
- 5 What do you do with ghost fish?
- 6 Where can I fish chubs?
- 7 Is a fish pond worth it Stardew Valley?
- 8 Where is the best fish in Stardew Valley?
- 9 Where can I find pennies?
- 10 Should I sell legendary fish?
- 11 Where can I catch a legend?
- 12 What is the most valuable item in Stardew Valley?
- 13 What is the most profitable fish to catch?
- 14 Where can I find lava eel?
Where can I buy a ghost fish in Stardew Valley?
The Ghostfish is a fish that can be acquired by killing ghosts in the dungeon or fishing in the underground lake at Mining Cave at level 20 or 60 with fishing level 3.
What is the most expensive fish in Stardew Valley?
Stardew Valley: The Most Expensive Fish In The Game
- 1 Legend – 5,000g.
- 2 Crimsonfish – 1,500g.
- 3 Glacierfish and Mutant Carp – 1,000g.
- 4 Angler – 900g.
- 5 Lava Eel – 700g.
- 6 Ice Pip and Blobfish – 500g.
- 7 Stonefish – 300g.
- 8 Super Cucumber – 250g.
What is the rarest fish in Stardew Valley?
Legend might be the most rarest fish and also most expensive, if you catch this and decide to sell it off you can get maximum of 15.000g which makes this fish the most expensive item in Stardew Valley with a single sell price.
Where are the most profitable fish in Stardew Valley?
If you’re looking to make a strong profit from fish ponds, then your fish of choice should be the Lava Eel. These volcanic eels may be the second hardest fish to catch, just under the legendary fish, and can only be found on the 100th floor of The Mines, but they are most definitely worth the trouble.
What do you do with ghost fish?
Ghostfish can be used in the spool of the Sewing Machine to create the dyeable Fish Shirt.
Where can I fish chubs?
Chub can be found in the mountain lake and the Cindersap Forest river.
Is a fish pond worth it Stardew Valley?
Fish ponds are a great way to gain resources from the fish you keep in captivity. Fish ponds are a great way to passively gain resources to sell at the market to use to create new items in Stardew Valley. You can throw fish into them and progressively grow their population to reap the rewards for your farm.
Where is the best fish in Stardew Valley?
The best Stardew Valley fishing spots
- Edge of Eastern Pier. Once you rebuild the wooden bridge to the tidal pools, you will access the Eastern Pier.
- Mountain lake near the mines. Catch some fish before entering the mines in this location for maximum efficiency!
- Near Leah’s cabin.
Where can I find pennies?
Penny can usually be found in town reading or cleaning up at the trailer. She lives with her mother, Pam. On Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday she tutors Jas and Vincent at the museum, walking them both home afterwards. She doesn’t tutor in the Summer season. 3
Should I sell legendary fish?
You are only supposed to be able to catch the legend once, the other legendary fish I believe you should be able to catch multiple times, the only fish that is specified for a single catch is the legend. As far as value, all I have found is that you just sell them. Then away they go- those suckers are worth a lot.
Where can I catch a legend?
The Legend is a fish that can be found during Spring in the mountain lake while raining. It is one of the five Legendary Fish, so you can only catch it once per save file, or once per player in Multiplayer.
What is the most valuable item in Stardew Valley?
1 Legendary Fish At top quality and with the right profession, this rare fish sells for a whopping 15,000 gold, making it the highest-selling item in the entire game. Get fishing, farmers.
What is the most profitable fish to catch?
For the last 30 years, the high end of fish farming has been dominated by Atlantic salmon, a $15.4-billion industry. Atlantic salmon has become one of the most profitable fish to grow and is slightly better than chicken in terms of how well it converts feed into body mass.
Where can I find lava eel?
Lava Eel can be found in the Mines on floor 100, where it spawns rarely. It is significantly more common in the Forge at the top of the Volcano Dungeon.