- 1 Is there a trick to catching legendary fish rdr2?
- 2 Why are the fish in Elysian pool poisoned?
- 3 Where do I stand to catch legendary perch?
- 4 How many legendary fish can you catch as Arthur?
- 5 Can you put legendary fish in fish pond?
- 6 What fish is in Elysian pool?
- 7 Where do I stand legendary Muskie?
- 8 Where is the treasure in Elysian pool?
- 9 What do you need to catch legendary fish?
- 10 Should I sell legendary fish?
- 11 What is the reward for catching all legendary fish?
- 12 Can John Marston learn to swim?
- 13 What do legendary fish do?
- 14 Where do you find perch in Red Dead Redemption?
Is there a trick to catching legendary fish rdr2?
While still holding L2/LT, slowly reel in using the Right Analogue stick to attract the fish’s attention, or tap R2/RT to flick the rod. Once the fish calms down again, reel it back in. Follow this simple pattern to catch a fish, but be prepared for a struggle when it comes to the legendary fish.
Why are the fish in Elysian pool poisoned?
Description. The Elysian Pool is contaminated by toxic runoff from an abandoned mining operation nearby. Behind the waterfall is a sprawling cave system containing an underground stream of polluted, yellow water which drains into the pool.
Where do I stand to catch legendary perch?
Where to stand exactly? The best place to cast the rod will be the rock in the middle of the lake. From this place you will be able to freely cast the rod and draw in the fish you have caught.
How many legendary fish can you catch as Arthur?
Catch all 13 Legendary Fish.
Can you put legendary fish in fish pond?
You can place every fish, except for the Legendary Fish and clams, into a fish pond.
What fish is in Elysian pool?
The Legendary Perch is in the Elysian Pool. This pond is to the southwest of Annesburg and northwest of Van Horn Trading Post — it’s also a little north of the Legendary Beaver location and the best place to find beavers. Use the Special Lake Lure for this fish.
Where do I stand legendary Muskie?
Where to stand exactly? The best place to cast the rod will be the rock near the lighthouse. To get there you have to swim towards the rock. You can freely cast the rod down from of it.
Where is the treasure in Elysian pool?
The location of the treasure is found near the northwestern ridge of Elysian Pool, right below the second “R” in Kamassa River on the map. In this area, the player needs to locate a tree with an “X” carved on it.
What do you need to catch legendary fish?
To Catch Legendary Fish:
- Accept the Stranger Mission ‘A Fisher of Fish’ (available in Chapter 3).
- Buy Special Lures from the Bait Shop in the Bayou (only available after accepting the above quest)
- Go to the Legendary Fishing Spot (see guide below)
- Equip the correct lure for the water type (River, Lake or Swamp).
Should I sell legendary fish?
You are only supposed to be able to catch the legend once, the other legendary fish I believe you should be able to catch multiple times, the only fish that is specified for a single catch is the legend. As far as value, all I have found is that you just sell them. Then away they go- those suckers are worth a lot.
What is the reward for catching all legendary fish?
Jeremy Gill rides out to Rio Bravo to catch a large catfish and prove he is not a fraud. As you reach certain milestones in this activity, Gill will provide Rewards: a Lake Lure for the first legendary fish caught, and $45 plus x5 Succulent Fish Meat after catching 10.
Can John Marston learn to swim?
In a hilarious take on the first game’s limitations, Rockstar Games made it officially canon that John Marston can’t swim. If John tries to take a dip in a lake, his stamina depletes almost instantly, and he quickly drowns.
What do legendary fish do?
Once you’ve caught a Legendary Fish, store it on your horse and immediately head to the nearest post office. Keeping the catch on your horse, you can mail it to Jeremy Gill. After 24 hours, you’ll receive your reward for you fish.
Where do you find perch in Red Dead Redemption?
Perch are found throughout the northern parts of Red Dead Redemption 2. They are active when sunny and prefer bread as bait. However, you can catch them pretty much any time if you’re using bread and in the right spot. One of those spots is the Dakota River just north of Valentine and Chadwick Farm.